Friday, January 15, 2016

If you were me and lived...Italy: another great addition to an amazing series!

If you were me and lived in…Italy by Carole P. Roman is another addition to this great series. This book follows the same format as the titles before.


In this book, children will learn about Italy and its residence. They will learn about its history as the home of the Ancient Roman Empire and how at its height covered an area which includes almost 48 modern day countries. The book also covers the uniqueness of the city of Rome, Italy’s capital. Vatican City is the home of the Roman Catholic Church and is its own independent country with the city. Readers will explore the common sites, food and festivals which Italians celebrate.


I’ve reviewed the other titles in this series and this book, exploring Italy, is a great addition to an awesome learning tool for classrooms and families. I highly recommend the book on Italy as well as the other titles in the If you were me and lived in… series.

If you were me and lived in…Italy
Is available on Amazon
on the Kindle for $1.99 and free with Kindle Unlimited

and in paperback for $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment