Monday, June 27, 2016

Missing, Presumed: a mystery which will leave you guessing until the end!

Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner is a mystery surrounding the disappearance of a young woman. While the police the searching for clues of her whereabouts, a new mystery arises. Are the two cases related? Edith Hinds is the only daughter of Sir Ian Hinds and his wife, Miriam. They discover she is missing when her boyfriend, Will, comes home to find the front door open and Edith is gone. Detective Sargent Manon Bradshaw and Detective Constable Davy Walker are assigned to investigate. Due to the high profile of the Edith’s family, the detectives are meant with rumors, innuendoes and a media frenzy. When the body of a young man is found, the search for Edith takes an unexpected turn. Is Edith alive? Who took her? Does her disappearance have any connection to a young man’s death?


I received an advance copy for the purpose of my review. I thoroughly enjoyed Missing, Presumed. It is a different take on a disappearance mystery. It is an interesting book with lots of twists and turns. It has an ending which will shock you and eager to fit the remaining pieces of the puzzle. I wish I could write about my favorite parts but due to their place in the story, I do not want to spoil the book for those who wish to read it. It is a fast pace, page turning mystery. I highly recommend Missing, Presumed.

Missing, Presumed
Is available for sale tomorrow, June 28th
Hardcover $27.00 and Kindle/Nook $12.99

On Amazon and Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment