Sunday, April 16, 2017

If I Run: a on-the-edge-of-your-seat story

If I Run by Terri Blackstock is the story of Casey Cox who is on the run. She is suspected of killing her friend, Brent Pace and knows that her chances of proving her innocence are slim to none if she stays. So she hits the road and manages to stay one step of the authorities. Dylan Roberts, a former investigator for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division and childhood friend of Brent, is hired by Brent’s parents to locate Casey and bring her back for prosecution. As he follows her trail, he realizes that the evidence that she is the killer doesn’t add up and when he questions the lead detective, he is met with hostility. The more and more he digs, he realizes there is a larger conspiracy going on. Will Casey keep ahead of the police? Will Dylan bring her in or will he help her prove her innocence?


I loved this book! I read this book in a few hours. It’s a fast read because it holds your attention. There are no real slow spots and the action keeps coming. This book is the first in the series with If I’m Found the newest release and If I live which will be released in March 2018. I can’t wait to finish the series and discover if Casey is able to prevail and prove her innocence and caught the real killer. I highly recommend If I Run!!!!!

If I Run
is available on Amazon

in paperback and on the Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment