Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Friendship poems

Lately, I’ve been thinking about friendships. Why some friends remain in your life through thick and thin and why others drift away. Instead of writing an essay about it, I wrote these poems. 













Seasons of friends
Every friend has its season
This I know
Spring, new, fun and sweeten
Summer, we talk, laugh and grow
Some circle back after winter’s cold
Some are gone forever in days of old


Strangers with memories
You used to be my friend
What times we had
But just around the bend
Distance grew, all things turned bad
No friends with victories
We are now strangers with memories


Friends turned family
We met so long ago
Though distance was far and wide
We never let go
After the crashing waves of life’s tide
You are my family

Sister of my heart happily


No comments:

Post a Comment