Tuesday, March 14, 2023

In My Life: heart pounding suspense and family drama

In My Life is the third book in the Hart’s Ridge series by Kay Bratt. Life has a new normal for Taylor Gray as her mother, Cate, adjusts to life on the outside, and her sister, Lucy, and infant nephew, Johnny, fill the house with activity. When a triple homicide is discovered, the once quaint and peaceful town of Hart’s Ridge is shocked and frightened. Taylor is determined to find the cold-hearted killer. Is the killer a passerby or someone closer to home? As it becomes all hands on deck, Taylor must juggle her investigation with the repairs of her family and two men who want to win her heart. Will it prove to be too much for Taylor? Or will she finally have the life she always thought wasn’t possible? 

Kay Bratt has another great series filled with heart pounding suspense and family drama. In My Life is a thrilling story that kept me on the edge of my seat! Once I started, I could not put it down. I was able to read it in a few hours as the story kept getting better and better. There’s so much to talk about but can’t because of SPOILERS! The investigation was engaging and the storylines for Cate and Lucy were heartbreaking and I cheered for them to find their footing in their new lives. I also enjoyed Taylor and her possible romances. I am rooting for one particular man and I’m looking forward to seeing which one Taylor will ultimately choose. I highly recommend the Hart’s Ridge series and In My Life


In My Life is available in eBook


Books 1 and 2, Hart’s Ridge and Lucy in the Sky

are available in paperback and eBook



No comments:

Post a Comment