Thursday, November 23, 2023

Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss: fun, sweet, clean romance

Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss by Ellie Hall is the first book in the Forever Marriage Match series. Cora Albright has found her perfect guy, Mr Right, if you will. However, she doesn’t know his real name. They met online and exchanged rather nerdy, flirty messages and it was leading to possibly meeting in real life? Before she can think about it, Cora learns her company is merging with another and the two companies are hosting a wilderness survival retreat. A series of events, she is left behind with Shaw Dawson, Mr Wrong. Shaw had worked his way to the top and after a series of betrayal, he found it hard to trust. As the merger goes through, Cora learns that Shaw is now her boss. Mr Grumpy and Ms Sunshine learn that they met before, not just in real life. Can Mr Wrong become Mr Right? 

Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss is a sweet, fun, clean romance. It was a quick read. Cora and Shaw were fun as people and together as a couple. They were sweet, flirty with a bit of sarcasm and nerdiness that I appreciate and relate to. The story also gave me You’ve Got Mail vibes with the fun and flirty messages between Cora and Shaw. I loved Cora’s friends who will probably have their own romances in this series, which I look forward to reading. There were a lot of laugh out loud moments. Warning though! Do not read while hungry. Cora is a foodie and she discusses food a lot and it was making me hungry. This story is a great quick romance to read during a lazy afternoon. If you want fun, sweet, clean romance, I highly recommend Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss


Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment