Monday, November 11, 2019

Perfect for You: a sexy fun romance novel


Perfect for You by Kate Perry is the first book in her Laurel Heights novel series. It is the story of Freya Godwin, a web designer who has lost her mojo. When her job is threatened, she places a personal ad for a man, hoping the right guy will come along and give her a spark of inspiration. Enter her hot, upstairs neighbor, Greg Cavanagh, unfortunately, he is a lawyer and therefore unacceptable. After a few replies which turns out to be duds and another ultimatum from her boss, Freya reluctantly strikes a deal with Greg. She proposes that he help her come up with a sexy new web design for an adult website and she agrees to let him woo her in attempts to win her heart. Will Greg give her the spark of inspiration she’s looking for? Will she be able to push aside her preconceived notions and allow herself to fall in love?


Perfect for You is a fun, sexy romance novel. It is beach book, a weekend read but it was fun to read. There were moments I groan at Freya’s stubbornness and there were moments I laughed at the antics the characters engaged in. And there were moments I caught my breath with the flirting, anticipation and, of course, the love scenes. If you enjoy romance novels, Perfect for You is a great choice. I bought the book when it was a free to buy as the description pulled me in. And despite some of the reviews I read, after I purchased it, I may continue the series as they are currently six books in total, because I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I recommend Perfect for You.

Perfect for You
is available in eBook and audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment