Sunday, April 23, 2023

Motorhomes, Maps and Murder: another crazy adventure in Normal, Kentucky!

Motorhomes, Maps and Murder by Tonya Kappes is the fifth book in the Camper and Criminals Cozy Mystery series. Welcome back to Normal, Kentucky, where nothing is normal! As the town prepares for the local Civil War reenactment of the Battle of Camp Wildcat, Greaser Gadie, a notorious killer escapes from prison! The whole town is on high alert as Greaser vowed to get his revenge on the jurors who convicted him. After the reenactment, two of the actors are discovered to be not acting at all. They were murdered! And a motorhome was discovered to be stolen from the Happy Trails Campground. Are they connected? Is Greaser truly in town to take his revenge? Mae follows the leads to recover the stolen motorhome as her hunky detective boyfriend, Hank Sharp, investigates the murders. Will their investigations merge into one? 

Wow! This series just keeps getting better and better. As Mae has truly embraced the small town of Normal, she is not about to let anything or anyone destroy her new home, especially a motorhome thief! I love Mae’s tenacity and her unique and quirky group of friends. This story has such twists that I didn’t see coming! Even though I knew Mae would figure it out, the story definitely kept me on my toes as I could not put it down! I also enjoyed seeing Mae and Hank’s relationship develop more and become more public. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Mae’s adventures in Normal. If you enjoy cozy mysteries and a quirky small town, I highly recommend Motorhomes, Maps and Murder as well as the previous books in the series. 


Motorhomes. Maps and Murder is available in paperback, eBook, and audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment