Tuesday, September 10, 2024

My Sister's Boyfriend: twists and turns in the aftermath of My Sister's Husband

My Sister’s Boyfriend by Nicola Marsh is a follow up to My Sister’s Husband (2020). In the aftermath of My Sister’s Husband, sisters Lizzie and Brooke have a strained relationship but remain civil for the sake of Hope, their daughter and niece, and their Aunt Alice. They seem to be on a path to a better relationship when Brooke brings home her new boyfriend. There is something off about Noel Harwood, something Lizzie can’t quite vocalize. However, she knows her sister’s life is in danger. Behind the handsome face and a dazzling smile, there is a sinister gleam in his eyes. She wants to protect her; but she knows her warnings would fall on deaf ears. Lizzie needs to be smart and out maneuver Noel. She doesn’t know what his end game is, but he has no idea how far Lizzie will go to protect her family. She nearly lost Brooke once. She can’t lose her now. 

After reading the thrilling story of My Sister’s Husband, I was stoked to hear that Ms Marsh was writing a follow up. I started reading My Sister’s Boyfriend with great anticipation. I should have reread My Sister’s Husband as details were discussed in My Sister’s Boyfriend that had me a little confused but I quickly remembered. On a side note, if you haven’t read My Sister’s Husband, I highly recommend reading it. Not only is it an awesome story; but you will need to know the family history to follow My Sister’s Boyfriend. While it is not my experience with the drama between sisters, Lizzie and Brooke are two women with a lot of emotional baggage and past hurts to overcome. There were a few twists that I was able to predict; however, Noel’s true motive and his end game was a shocking reveal. Once the story hit high gear, it took off and would not stop. I highly recommend My Sister’s Boyfriend


My Sister’s Boyfriend is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook


My Sister’s Husband is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment