Glimmers of You is the third book in the Lost and Found series by Catherine Cowles. Caden Shaw wasn’t just her brother’s best friend, he was the one Grae needed him the most. That is until he disappeared from their small town. Now he is back with his cocky smirk, with his infuriating nicknames and more handsome than ever before. When a man she causally dated won’t take no for an answer, she desperately involves Caden, pretending that he is her new boyfriend. Caden then suggests they fake being madly in love in order to also get Caden’s scheming father to get off his back. One problem: it is very hard to pretend. She has been in love with him for years, even when she hated him for leaving. There’s no denying the sparks between them. Someone is watching. Someone is not happy that Caden and Grae’s new relationship and will do anything to keep them apart.
Glimmers of You is a brother’s best friend, friends to enemies to lovers romance. Grae is the only sister in a house of brothers and she grew up being able to defend herself against all antagonists. However, that all changed when she had a medical emergency that changed their dynamic much to Grae’s horror. I loved Grae’s determination to be seen as everything but her illness. I enjoyed seeing more into Caden’s family dynamic as well as the reasons why he left their town in the first place. Their romance was sweet, filled with fun banter and steamy love scenes. The suspense kept me guessing to the very end and the perpetrator was a surprise even though I guessed him before the final reveal but it still surprised me. I enjoyed Grae and Caden’s story and I am looking forward to the last two stories in this series. I highly recommend Glimmers of You.Glimmers of You is available in hardcover, paperback, eBook and audiobook

No comments:
Post a Comment