Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Timeless Moments: an enjoyable story of love and hope

 Timeless Moments by Michelle Kid is a spine-tingling suspense story filled with faith and love. In 2014, 46-year-old Jack Vines had purchased his dream house, a Victorian, in Lynchburg, Virginia, that he is slowly restoring to its original beauty. Soon he realizes that he is not alone. An intriguing beauty lurks in the shadows. They discover they share the house a century apart. Jewel Wiltshire married Dr. Hundson Wiltshire in 1915, she vowed to love, honor, and obey, Little did she know that her husband’s secrets would push her faith to the limits of anything she would imagine life would be. Two years later, she is a prisoner in her own home until a mysterious stranger appears offering friendship and hope. When Jack decides to investigate the original owners of the house, he discovers a mystery that would take them both on an incredible journey.

Timeless Moments was not the book I thought it was. From the book’s description, the premise reminded me of the 2006 film The Lake House starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. From the opening chapter, I was hooked, I found myself stealing moments to read just a little bit more. I even stayed up later to finish reading. I had to find out what happens to Jewel. I had to find out the connection to Jewel and Jack and the house. It is a story of love and hope that all things are possible. As I read, I made various predictions and while I was right, it was no less thrilling to read as the twists were revealed. It was a great story with mystery and suspense. I highly recommend Timeless Moments.

 

Timeless Moments is available in paperback, eBook, and audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment