Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saved by the Rockstar: a woman who social anxiety and the rockstar who helps her find the strength to step into the world

Saved by the Rockstar is the first book in the Rich and Famous romance series by Michelle Pennington. Julie Chambers is a famous author who has crippling social anxiety so she avoids the spotlight. Her only interaction with the outside world is her weekly vlog to connect with her fans. When she raves about the rock star who had inspired her writing, she is surprised when he responds. As the lead singer of Sterling House, Ryland Sterling loves his music and performing, just not the fake women that go along with it. When his little sister shows him the vlog of her favorite author who mentions his band, he is intrigued by her. With the possibility of meeting in person, can Julie find the courage to face her anxiety and step into the world she has been avoiding? 

Saved by the Rockstar is a sweet, action packed romance. It was a quick read as I could not put it down. I immediately loved Julie and felt for her as she fears large crowds. I also loved Ryland who was so gentle and understanding with Julie. Their chemistry and connection was immediate and clear. I enjoyed their interactions online, via text and in person. The conflicts between the characters felt genuine as well as their resolutions. I knew there was someone waiting in the wings to destroy their budding relationship. I had an idea who this person was and the reveal confirmed my suspicion and yet I held my breath as I read. Overall, I enjoyed this story and I look forward to the rest of the series. I highly recommend Saved by the Rockstar.

Saved by the Rockstar is available in eBook


No comments:

Post a Comment