Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Wild With You: a small town romance with a bit of spice

Wild With You is the first book in the Light My Fire series by JH Croix. Madison Glen’s life in Houston has fallen apart. When she learns that she inherited her late grandfather’s lodge cabin in Willow Brook, Alaska, she saw it as a sign for a new beginning. When she meets Graham Holden, a grumpy hotshot firefighter, she feels an attraction she wasn’t prepared for. He’s a single dad with a sassy teenage daughter, Allie, and tells himself that he doesn’t need the distraction of Madison. When they discover they are neighbors, they find themselves running into each other more and more. As Madison and Allie draw closer, Graham finds his heart softening toward Madison. Will he take a chance on love? 

Wild With You is a slow born, small town romance. It was a sweet story with a bit of spice. I was hooked from the beginning. I enjoyed Madison’s integrity and sense of adventures as she leaves Houston for the wildness of Alaska. I also enjoyed Graham as a man of integrity who faced challenges head on. I liked all the secondary characters including his daughter, Allie. The small town of Willow Brook sounds like a wonderful place to visit or even live. Overall, I enjoyed Wild With You and I look forward to reading the rest of the series. If you enjoy small town romance with a bit of spice, I recommend Wild With You



Wild With You is available in paperback and eBook


No comments:

Post a Comment