Sunday, March 10, 2024

Hard Crush: a second chance romance with heart and a bit of spice

Hard Crush by Mira Lyn Kelly is the first book in the Back to You series. Abby Mitchel is not very tech savvy. From her broken phone to the temperamental Smart Board in her classroom, she never seems to get it to work. Her ineptness also includes “Tech Genius” who was her high school boyfriend, the one who walked away. Hank Wagner has been called a visionary, an innovator; but he is simply someone who is tech minded with an eye on the future. So why is he pulled into the past when he runs into the woman he left behind so many years ago? And why can’t he seem to walk away again? As a man who is used to getting what he wants, Hank is determined to reignite the flame between them. Abby knows better than to let him get too close but she can’t seem to push him away.


 Hard Crush is my first book by Mira Lyn Kelly. I recognized her name from other book recommendations but I haven’t picked up a book until now. Hard Crush is a sweet, emotional romance with wonderful spice mixed in. I could not put this story down as Abby and Hank fell in love again. It had deeper emotional moments than I was not expecting and my heart ached for Abby as she opened up to why she pushed Hank away despite obviously caring for him. Abby and Hank are a great couple and I enjoyed reading their second chance romance. They also had great supporting characters who encouraged them to take a chance on life and love. I look forward to reading the rest of the series as well as other books by Ms. Kelly. If you enjoy sweet, emotional romances with a bit of spice, I highly recommend Hard Crush


Hard Crush is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook



No comments:

Post a Comment