Friday, March 8, 2024

My Lucky #13: a spicy sports romance with witty, flirty moments

My Lucky #13 is the first book in the Hockey Hotties series by Piper Rayne. Aiden Drake has been lucky his entire career. He didn’t believe in luck. It’s why he wears #13. He never needed a superstition to help his game. That is until his game spiraled downward and now he faces a trade. After an eventful New Year’s Eve with an amazing woman who threw a drink in his face, he had a great game with three goals! Aiden is convinced it was the drink in his face and he needs to track down the woman so she can do it again before every game. Saige Fowler runs a social media business for athletes and other high profile individuals. Imagine her surprise when Aiden Drake walks into her office with a bottle of wine and a proposition. She thinks it’s ridiculous but can’t seem to turn him down. As they spend time together, it gets harder and harder to deny the spark between them. 

After reading about the New Year’s Eve moments between Aiden and Saige in the prequel novella, Countdown to a Kiss, I jumped My Lucky #13 up on my TBR list and it did not disappoint! Piper Rayne is my new go-to author for spicy sports romance! I’m not even a hockey fan but I might just start watching games after this book! My Lucky #13 is so good! It was flirty. It was witty. It had great banter and awesome spicy moments and even so romantic moments that will make any reader swoon! There were moments when the smile never left my face! I loved Aiden and Saige as individuals and as a couple. I even enjoyed their supporting cast of characters! I am looking forward to the rest of the series. My Lucky #13 is a book I will return to and read again and again. If you enjoy fun, spicy romance, even if you don’t like sports, I highly, highly recommend My Lucky #13


My Lucky #13 is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment