Saturday, March 16, 2024

Miles and Miles of You: road trip adventures and romance

Miles and Miles of You by Jennifer Bonds is the first book in The Harts series. Lucy Gonzalez had had enough! She quits her job as a personal assistant to Miles Hart. She’s decided to take the jump and hit the road as a travel influencer. She hitches up her grandma’s vintage Airstream and takes a trip along Route 66 as @SoSavvyTraveler! Her plan is to show the best places to see and eat on a shoestring budget in two weeks. What she didn't plan on was company. Miles Hart shows up, determined to bring her back to Triada, his company with his brothers. He is also determined to prove to her that she can’t make it as a travel influencer. They make a bet. If Miles wins, Lucy will give up the influencer plan and come back to Triada. If Lucy wins, he will never bother her again. 

I actually read the second book in the series, Not Today, Cupid, last year and immediately placed Miles and Miles of You on my TBR list. Miles and Miles of You is a great story with fun banter, road trip adventures and a bit of spice. Lucy and Miles are great characters with personal past hurts that they struggle with and this trip helps bring them forth and works toward growth. Lucy’s grandma, Celeste, was a great source of laughs as she interacts with Lucy’s Instagram posts. While I did not enjoy Miles and Miles of You as much as I did Not Today, Cupid, I enjoyed this story. I laughed. I smiled. I closed the book with happiness and eagerness for the third brother’s story. If you enjoy a road trip romance with fun banter and great adventures, I highly recommend Miles and Miles of You


Miles and Miles of You is available in paperback, eBook and audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment