Friday, September 4, 2026

Keep Me in Mind: a second chance romance

Keep Me in Mind is a book in the Brewer brides series by Kerry Evelyn. When Liam Brewer left town, he told the girl he loved that he would be back. However, she would send him an email which left him heartbroken. Nine years later, she never left him heart or mind. Now, he is back in town in order to renovate a family barn into a wedding venue for his cousin. Little does he know that the contractor hired to do the job is the woman who broke his heart. Beck is shocked to discover that the architect she is supposed to meet is the man the boy she loved became. The moment their eyes met, the old feelings came rushing back. While Liam is willing to give their love a second chance, Beck feels she doesn’t deserve it because losing him again would be unbearable. 

Keep Me in Mind is a quick, sweet second chance romance. A story of young love whose life circumstances would tear them apart, Liam and Beck never forget each other. Liam did not know the reasons behind her sudden Dear John email. I loved the matchmaking plot that Liam’s cousin puts into motion in order to get Liam and Beck back in town at the same time. I understood Beck’s hesitation about taking a second chance on a relationship with Liam. And my heart broke to hear of the events which led to her email. However, I enjoyed Liam who was lovingly patient with her and showed her that his love had never gone away. It was a quick read great for an afternoon of reading. Overall, I enjoyed this story and I look forward to future stories in the Brewer bride series. I recommend Keep Me in Mind

Keep Me in Mind is available in paperback and eBook


No comments:

Post a Comment