Sunday, September 20, 2026

Love's Sacrifice: two broken people discover Jesus's redemptive love and in each other

Love’s Sacrifice by Evangeline Kelly is a story of love, faith and discovering the strength to overcome the past. Avery Loggins has learned to depend on no one but herself. Her mom couldn’t be trusted and her father walked out years before. When she landed a job at a popular diner as a kitchen assistant to Dean Galloway, the very handsome but grumpy chef. Eventually Avery agrees to a night out with Dean and before they know it, they do not want the night to end. So they end up eloping. Avery has a shocking moment of reality and leaves Dean with a goodbye letter. However, Dean doesn’t want to let her go. When he shows up, determined to show her how much she means to him, they both learn the true meaning of sacrifice and find a love that can last a lifetime. 

Love’s Sacrifice is a contemporary Christian romance in which two broken people discover Jesus’s redemptive love. The story is fairly fast paced with a sweet romance with hard hitting issues and beautifully explains the love and sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. I loved both Avery and Dean as individuals who have been deeply hurt by life’s circumstances. I also loved these two people who rejected even talking about God and God placed people in their lives that quietly opened their eyes to His love. From the good friend to a family who has lost it all and still has joy and a man who has turned his life around all show Dean and Avery the power of God’s love. Overall, I could not put this book down and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I highly, highly recommend Love’s Sacrifice


Love’s Sacrifice is available in eBook


No comments:

Post a Comment